Friday 14 March 2014

download Dietitians Calculator 1.0 for free


Dietitians Calculator

Health & Fitness



Download .apk

A tool with Registered Dietitians in mind, but easy enough to be used by anyone.


This application is a tool to quickly and easily calculate caloric, fluid, and protein intake with selectable options such as stress from surgery and protein depletion.


Other options include automatic calculation of Body Mass Index, Ideal Body Weight, Percentage of Ideal Body Weight, and more.


This application uses the Mifflin-St. Jeor Equation for its calorie calculations.




Disclaimer: While this application is a fully functioning tool, it is intended to be used as a reference only. This is not intended to be a substitute for proper procedure. I am not responsible for how this application is used, nor am I responsible for anyone using this application or treatment based on this application.
























Download .apk





























Selick not another project setup at the moment, but it seemed delighted a couple of ideas when I interviewed him earlier this year I 'm a big fan of Selick and his work, and I especially loved Coraline. I know nothing about his work ethic and the way he treats the animators at Laika know, but I know that was worth all the work in any case, and the movie looks beautiful (even compared to other stop - animated films like Fantastic Mr download Dietitians Calculator 1.0 free android app . I 'm curious to see what is going next Laika and see what Selick directing to the next, no matter what he ends up on studio decides. Though I 'm sure both Selick and Laika will continue to produce great movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment