Monday 17 March 2014

download Farm in Thunderstorm Wallpaper free android app


Farm in Thunderstorm Wallpaper

Personalization



Download .apk

Homestead Live Wallpaper is a dark, broody and beautiful animated background. A tiny farm sits in the path of a powerful thunderstorm. The rain is relentless and lightning bolts flash across the sky.


I think thunder storms are fascinating and I've only been in a few like this in my lifetime. I wanted to capture the wonder of watching a storm roll in from a rural farmhouse. I would have loved to add the sound of rain hitting the roof and distant rolling thunder, but I figured sounds on a wallpaper might be impractical (let me know if you think otherwise!)


The dark contrast won't obscure the icons on your home screen and the background goes dormant whenever it isn't visible, preserving your battery.


Supports all screen sizes (including tablets!)


"I think it's dark and it looks like rain," he said. "The wind is blowing like it's the end of the world," he said.


Art by Ju Young Ha (하주영)


























Videos




Download .apk





























Madonna makes the list, but not as a consequence of Elvis sound counts - and rankles - The Top 100 of all time. Talking Heads and The Velvet Underground are only eight acts with multiple entries. download Farm in Thunderstorm Wallpaper 1.1 for free


No comments:

Post a Comment