Tuesday 11 March 2014

download NewsBlur+ extension for News+ APK


NewsBlur+ extension for News+

News & Magazines



Download .apk

An unofficial NewsBlur extension for the News+ RSS reading app.


This app acts as a plugin to the popular News+ app, and allows you to use your NewsBlur account for RSS reading right inside your Android device. Read using your phone, tablet, or with the excellent official web application - and always stay in complete sync.


Note: You must have a premium NewsBlur account in order to use this extension, due to limitations in the NewsBlur API. Also, this project is open source and can be found on http://ift.tt/1ia9IHy.


Tags: RSS, News+, NewsBlur, gReader
























Download .apk





























I am grateful for engaging me in a dialogue about GLAAD what we can do together, increased by the awareness of the important and troubling issues this episode has to increase and I look forward to working with them download NewsBlur+ extension for News+ 1.4.3 apk free . I'm incredibly fortunate to have a career in this business that I love with all my heart to have and be able to work alongside so many of my heroes. I deeply regret my actions and I am determined to learn from this experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment