Wednesday 19 March 2014

download Shopping list voice input PRO free android app


Shopping list voice input PRO

Shopping



Download .apk

Never again note chaos ...


An easy-to-use shopping list app. The shopping lists can be spoken directly by voice. It is possible to create multiple lists for example various shops.


Functions:

- Ad free Pro Version

- Two voice input modes, single or multiple items

- Drag and Drop list

- Synchronisation between Devices

- Manage multiple shopping lists

- Strike out while shopping

- Change the font, color and font size

- Share Shopping list

- Change Background


Have fun with this intuitive shopping list app ...


For questions and or comments, please send a mail to toniksolution@gmail.com


























Videos




Download .apk





























Even if you and I only met briefly in the hall, I do not know you, but I 'm sure you are a wonderful and talented young woman, and although I am sure there of yours, I 'm sure there are thousands of them out there, and I 'm sure they just as quickly as you get it all behind you and let you go back to what you do best, so my last piece of advice is 'just sing the mouth and ' download Shopping list voice input PRO 2.3.2 apk free .


No comments:

Post a Comment