Sunday 2 March 2014

download exDialer Black Theme 1.0 for free


exDialer Black Theme

Communication



Download .apk

--- Black theme for exDialer ---

Must have exDialer installed to use this theme.


A black theme - it's gloss black glass and chrome.


Any suggestions/problems? Please email us at anytime!




Instructions


>Download Theme

>Open exDialer

>Menu

>Preferences

>Theme

>Select Black Theme

>Go back to exDialer


com.modoohut.dialer.theme
























Download .apk





























So, who would you choose? 'I love you, but the first record I with my own money with my own money when I was 9 years old Christina Aguilera, 'said Louise, so Aguilera 'so happy 'and Green mutter, 'I would think that the marriage for. '. ' download exDialer Black Theme 1.0 apk .


No comments:

Post a Comment