Tuesday 18 March 2014

download Import vCard Attachment apk free


Import vCard Attachment

Tools



Download .apk

Now you can directly open vcf or vcard files, no need to store them on your SD card for importing!


Even if you have several accounts on your device: just choose the one into which the new account should be created!


This is the only vcard file tool available for Android, which can handle several contacts in one single file!


Additionally, vcards received via SMS can be imported.


Supports the following vCard entries:


★ Structured names

★ Nicknames

★ Multiple email adresses

★ Multiple phone numbers

★ Multiple postal adresses

★ Birthdays

★ Websites

★ Organizations

★ Organizational titles

★ Notes

★ even photos!


For details, look at my web page!


Feel free to contact me if you have any problem. I will fix the problem as fast as I can!


★ Please contact me in case of any problems before you leave a bad comment / ranking. I will solve your problem! ★


Keywords:

vcard, vcf, email, gmail, sms, attachment, import, contact
























Download .apk





























Hegyes was occurring when if 'Kotter 'happened. 'I was on Broadway in a play called'No Call ','he recalls. 'He closed fairly quickly free Import vCard Attachment 4.5.5 torrent download . Dungeon I immediately to do so. ' - Palillo, who played Horshack excitable, was also a New York stage actor.


No comments:

Post a Comment