Saturday 1 March 2014

download Laser Pointer apk free


Laser Pointer

Entertainment



Download .apk

★ After 100,000+ downloads on iOS, we are thrilled to launch our Laser Pointer on Android!! ★


Laser Pointer is a simple yet fun virtual laser in your pocket! Shoot the laser in four different colors. With each color, have fun aiming at family and friends for a good laugh!


★ FEATURES ★

▸ Realistic graphics!

▸ Fun laser sounds!

▸ Guaranteed entertainment!


Laser Pointer is also available on iOS under the name Laser Beam.


This application was developed by Alectric Studios Inc. (Twitter: @AlectricStudios) Please visit our website and view our other apps at: alectricstudios.com
























Download .apk





























'The Orphanage was two years of waiting, working on the script with Guillermo was a very exciting experience, but then I got into a casting miasma and that's where the thing is, I think they are gonna do other really. So I guess I'm out. Hopefully they will still use my script, but I am not sure that I directed it no longer download Laser Pointer 1.3 for free . Is Hollywood for ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment