Friday 28 March 2014

download Widgetsoid icons ADW theme apk free


Widgetsoid icons ADW theme

Tools



Download .apk

Alternative icons for Widgetsoid or use it as ADW theme.


Have some gingerbread and honeycomb icons.


How to use :


Need Widgetsoid v4.0 min (don't work on odl V3)

Modify your widget


Click on overview's button and choose "Change icon"


If you have icons who you want contact me.

For any problems send me an email please.
























Download .apk





























I'm just not a huge fan of The Wackness , and Jonathan Levine, but I love Anna Kendrick as well, this this message could be better. With Levine behind the lens and Kendrick, McAvoy and Rogen before, I do not expect anything brilliant download Widgetsoid icons ADW theme 2.0 apk . This has the makings of a major outbreak to hit, not to mention so!


No comments:

Post a Comment