Saturday 1 March 2014

free Bitcoin Miner V2 2.0.0 torrent download


Bitcoin Miner V2

Entertainment



Download .apk

The Mobile Bitcoin Miner!


Now you can Mine for Bitcoins even when you are walking!


Your phone is just sitting there at the couch not doing anything ? Oh no it didn't! Get it to work !


However, please understand that this app is more of a novel idea than actually being a feasible implementation.

This app is not and will never ever be an equal alternative to mining Bitcoins using your computer.


Important Note:

I have Retired Bitcoin Miner version 1 because of numerous feedback on its inability to retrieve mining data on some devices.

I have completely rewrote the internal codes.

I cannot guarantee 100% Android devices compatibility but I have personally emailed some of my users, found a series of codes that works on some devices and not on other, so many things have to change that I've decided to re-code this app in order for it to work across a wider array of devices.

I still CANNOT guarantee that it will be 100% compatible with ALL Android devices but it has been close to 7 months and I would like to think I have worked my ass off on this one.


For those of you who have paid for version 1 and it works for your device, please don't bother downloading this version, the code base is different but they perform the same function.
























Download .apk





























Currently have voice coaches Blake Shelton Christina Aguilera Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine of 10 artists on its team battle eight winners and two steals , but at the end of of the week, is only half the participants. Remain the knockout round will be broadcast on Monday and Tuesday of this week. 8-10 clock EST both nights download Bitcoin Miner V2 2.0.0 apk .


No comments:

Post a Comment